QuickLashes is an at home lash extension system. You can apply your own lash extensions in the comfort of your own home that last up to 7 days. QuickLashes are completely damage free & all of the lashes are reusable. QuickLashes are sold in a huge range of styles & lengths so there is something to suit everyone. You will have beautiful lashes without even having to leave the house!
Apply a small amount of bond, at the base of your lashes only.
Apply the QuickLash up underneath your natural lashes around 1mm away from your waterline.
Clamp your QuickLashes down for a extra strong hold.
Apply SuperStay along the base of your lashes only to seal them & give them a extra long lasting hold!
STEP ONE: PREPClean & prep your lashes with a oil free cleanser to ensure your lashes are free from all dirts & oils. Wait for your lashes to be completely dry before you start the application.
STEP TWO: BONDApply your bond, less is more, dab a small amount of bond at the root of your lashes only - do not apply this like a mascara. You can also apply the bond directly to the spine of the QuickLash.
STEP THREE: LASHApply the lash cluster underneath your natural lashes, close to the water line but not touching it. Complete both eyes & wait a few minutes before setting. QuickLashes need to be placed 1-2mm away from the waterline. They are designed to be lightweight and you should not be able to feel them (at all!) – if you can feel them then your placement is not correct, before setting gently remove them and re position till comfortable.
STEP FOUR: SETTo set your lashes clamp them with your applicator tool for a secure hold then follow with SuperStay along the base of the lashes only to seal.
DAMAGE FREEIf you remove your QuickLashes correctly the removal will be completely damage free. If you notice a couple of your natural lashes in with the segments whilst removing please don’t panic as your natural lashes shed daily so you have not pulled them out it was just their time to fall out naturally.
REMOVAL PROCESSGenerously brush our remover over the top & bottom of your QuickLashes. Wait 20/30 seconds, then brush through or get a cotton pad & wipe to remove. Repeat if needed.
Once you have removed the QuickLashes you will have bond residue on your natural lashes, repeat the above on your natural lashes until they are free from bond residue.
Do not apply a new set of QuickLashes without cleaning your lashes & eye area first to make sure they are free from the remover residue. If there is any remover residue left on your natural lashes you will not successfully be able to apply a new set.
QuickLashes are all reusable, you need to be gentle when cleaning your QuickLashes - we recommend using our Lash Foam.
Explore 4 different lengths
You may be applying too much bond. Next time you apply your QuickLashes please use less bond, you should dab the bond at the root of your lashes only. If you apply too much bond you may experience a tacky feeling on the lashes. If you still have a sticky residue SuperStay will solve this, not only does it help your lashes last longer but it will remove any sticky residue on your QuickLash set as long as the residue isn't down to over applying Bond.
This could be for many different reasons but we will cover the most common below!
- Bond - try applying a little more bond on your next application (but be careful with this as you should not be using too much bond) we recommend applying a small amount of bond to your lashes at the base or you could also try to apply bond along the lash spine to ensure you don’t apply too much.
- Clamping your lashes down - this is really important! Once you have finished application wait 5 minutes then use your applicator to clamp the QuickLashes to your natural lashes for a longer lasting finish. This is what gives you a secure hold. We also recommend doing this as part of your morning/evening routine & after bath/shower.
- Prep your lashes well before applying - they need to be free from any oils/dirt. Ensure you use an oil free cleanser to clean them. Wait for them to be fully dry before applying.
- Do not use an oil based cleanser/moisturiser/make up around your eye - you should not use any oil based products when wearing QuickLashes as this will break the bond down.
- You have excessively oily skin especially around the eye area, this will effect longevity
- Seal with our SuperStay, this will help with longevity, if your not using SuperStay you are not setting & sealing the bond so your lash set will not last as long
- Avoid getting your QuickLashes wet, although they are resistant to a little water they are not waterproof. If you do get them wet we recommend not touching them, letting them air dry and then clamping them down again to secure the hold.
- Ensure they are placed correctly, around 1-2mm away from your waterline, your waterline is a moist area so this will effect your QuickLashes if you apply too close to your waterline and moisture is getting into the bond.
- Touching your lashes - avoid touching your lashes throughout the day as your hands are full of moisture, oils & dirt and every time you touch your lashes you will deposit these onto your lashes which may effect longevity.
Lashes not lasting long will be down to application - visit our ‘How It Works’ page & watch through our application videos.
If you used remover to remove your QuickLashes you need to ensure all the remover residue has been removed from the QuickLashes before reapplying.
You need to ensure your applicator is clean & free from any bond residue when applying. We recommend using an alcohol wipe to keep your applicator clean. Don’t use the QuickLash remover as this may cause issues with your next application as it may deposit remover residue onto your QuickLashes.